Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSouth-KoreaWK-LeagueSuwon FMC - Seoul
South-Korea. WK-League. Regular Season - 20

Suwon FMC vs Seoul prediction, betting tips and odds

20.10 Thursday

12:00 CET

Suwon Sports Complex

Suwon FMC
Draw
Seoul

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
W
L
D
W
W
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Suwon FMC19874931
5Seoul19649-822

Performance last matches

19

played

19

home

away

total

32 : 23

goals

28 : 36

1.7 : 1.2

goals avg

1.5 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Seoul

09.06.2022

1-2

(0-1)

Suwon FMC

Suwon FMC

28.04.2022

2-3

(1-0)

Seoul

Seoul

23.08.2021

1-0

Suwon FMC

Suwon FMC

24.06.2021

2-3

Seoul

Suwon FMC

29.04.2021

1-2

Seoul

Seoul

08.10.2020

1-3

Suwon FMC

Suwon FMC

31.08.2020

4-0

Seoul

Suwon FMC

06.07.2020

2-1

Seoul

Suwon FMC vs Seoul prediction summary

Suwon FMC meets Seoul in a match of a Regular Season - 20 round in South-Korea WK-League on 20.10 Thursday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Seoul and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Suwon FMC team to score and less than 3.5 for Seoul. Suwon FMC chances to win are 10%. Seoul chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Suwon FMC scored 32 against 23 in 19 last matches whereas Seoul scored 28 against 36 in its 19 last games. Suwon FMC scored 1.7 against 1.2 in 19 last matches whereas Seoul scored 1.5 against 1.9 in its 19 last games.


Teams Suwon FMC and Seoul have played 8 matches so far. Suwon FMC won 4 matches in total while Seoul won 4 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.50 goals per Match and 28 in total.


Suwon FMC scored 16 in total and 2.00 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Suwon FMC won 2. Suwon FMC won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Seoul scored 12 in total and 1.50 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Seoul won 1. Seoul won 3 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Suwon FMC vs Seoul with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in WK-League