Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comMontenegroFirst LeagueSutjeska - Iskra
Montenegro. First League. Regular Season - 4

Sutjeska vs Iskra prediction, betting tips and odds

13.08 Saturday

17:00 CET

Stadion Kraj Bistrice

Sutjeska
Draw
Iskra

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
4Sutjeska311124
9Iskra2011-31

Performance last matches

3

played

2

home

away

total

5 : 3

goals

0 : 3

1.7 : 1.0

goals avg

0.0 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Iskra

30.04.2022

0-3

(0-1)

Sutjeska

Sutjeska

05.03.2022

2-0

(1-0)

Iskra

Iskra

06.11.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Sutjeska

Sutjeska

21.08.2021

3-1

(2-1)

Iskra

Iskra

17.04.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Sutjeska

Sutjeska

23.02.2021

2-2

(1-0)

Iskra

Iskra

04.11.2020

3-0

(1-0)

Sutjeska

Sutjeska

16.09.2020

3-2

(1-1)

Iskra

Iskra

25.06.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Sutjeska

Sutjeska

22.02.2020

1-1

(1-0)

Iskra

Iskra

19.10.2019

2-0

(0-0)

Sutjeska

Sutjeska

28.08.2019

4-2

(1-1)

Iskra

Iskra

04.05.2019

1-1

Sutjeska

Sutjeska

09.03.2019

2-0

Iskra

Iskra

03.11.2018

0-4

Sutjeska

Sutjeska

25.08.2018

1-2

Iskra

Sutjeska vs Iskra prediction summary

Sutjeska meets Iskra in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Montenegro First League on 13.08 Saturday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Sutjeska and n/a goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Sutjeska team to score and n/a for Iskra. Sutjeska chances to win are 45%. Iskra chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sutjeska scored 5 against 3 in 3 last matches whereas Iskra scored 0 against 3 in its 2 last games. Sutjeska scored 1.7 against 1.0 in 3 last matches whereas Iskra scored 0.0 against 1.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Sutjeska and Iskra have played 16 matches so far. Sutjeska won 7 matches in total while Iskra won 4 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.69 goals per Match and 43 in total.


Sutjeska scored 26 in total and 1.63 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Sutjeska won 5. Sutjeska won 2 matches out of 8 played away.


Iskra scored 17 in total and 1.06 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Iskra won 3. Iskra won 1 matches out of 8 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sutjeska vs Iskra with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in First League