Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comUzbekistanCupSurkhon - Nasaf
Uzbekistan. Cup. Round of 16

Surkhon vs Nasaf prediction, betting tips and odds

11.08 Thursday

02:00 CET

Stadium

Surkhon
Draw
Nasaf

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

3

played

0

home

away

total

2 : 1

goals

0 : 0

0.7 : 0.3

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Surkhon

11.11.2021

2-2

(0-1)

Nasaf

Nasaf

15.04.2021

6-0

(1-0)

Surkhon

Nasaf

21.09.2020

5-0

(2-0)

Surkhon

Surkhon

13.03.2020

1-2

(0-1)

Nasaf

Surkhon

27.07.2019

1-3

Nasaf

Nasaf

29.06.2019

2-0

Surkhon

Surkhon vs Nasaf prediction summary

Surkhon meets Nasaf in a match of a Round of 16 round in Uzbekistan Cup on 11.08 Thursday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Nasaf and -2.5 goals and Under 2.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Surkhon team to score and n/a for Nasaf. Surkhon chances to win are 10%. Nasaf chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Surkhon scored 2 against 1 in 3 last matches whereas Nasaf scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Surkhon scored 0.7 against 0.3 in 3 last matches whereas Nasaf scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Surkhon and Nasaf have played 8 matches so far. Surkhon won 0 matches in total while Nasaf won 5 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 24 in total.


Surkhon scored 4 in total and 0.50 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Surkhon won 0. Surkhon won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Nasaf scored 20 in total and 2.50 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Nasaf won 3. Nasaf won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Surkhon vs Nasaf with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Cup