Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

England. Championship. Regular Season - 9

Sunderland vs Millwall prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-0 (0-0)

03.12 Saturday

13:30 CET

Stadium of Light

Sunderland
Draw
Millwall

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
D
L
W
D
D
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Millwall20947431
15Sunderland20767327

Performance last matches

20

played

20

home

away

total

26 : 23

goals

26 : 22

1.3 : 1.2

goals avg

1.3 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Millwall

03.03.2018

1-1

(0-1)

Sunderland

Sunderland

18.11.2017

2-2

(1-2)

Millwall

Sunderland vs Millwall prediction summary

Sunderland meets Millwall in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in England Championship on 03.12 Saturday at 13:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Millwall and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Sunderland team to score and less than 2.5 for Millwall. Sunderland chances to win are 10%. Millwall chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sunderland scored 26 against 23 in 20 last matches whereas Millwall scored 26 against 22 in its 20 last games. Sunderland scored 1.3 against 1.2 in 20 last matches whereas Millwall scored 1.3 against 1.1 in its 20 last games.


Teams Sunderland and Millwall have played 2 matches so far. Sunderland won 0 matches in total while Millwall won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Sunderland scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Sunderland won 0. Sunderland won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Millwall scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Millwall won 0. Millwall won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sunderland vs Millwall with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Championship