3 : 5
5 : 4
0.8 : 1.3
1.3 : 1.0
Sudan meets Mauritania in a match of a Group Stage - 5 round in World Africa Cup of Nations - Qualification on 12.06 Monday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Mauritania and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Sudan team to score and less than 1.5 for Mauritania. Sudan chances to win are 10%. Mauritania chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.
Sudan scored 3 against 5 in 4 last matches whereas Mauritania scored 5 against 4 in its 4 last games. Sudan scored 0.8 against 1.3 in 4 last matches whereas Mauritania scored 1.3 against 1.0 in its 4 last games.
Teams Sudan and Mauritania have played 2 matches so far. Sudan won 1 matches in total while Mauritania won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.
Sudan scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Sudan won 1. Sudan won 0 matches out of 1 played away.
Mauritania scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Mauritania won 1. Mauritania won 0 matches out of 1 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Sudan vs Mauritania with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!