Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Moldova. Divizia A. Regular Season - 10

Sucleia vs Iskra prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

15.10 Friday

14:00 CET

Stadionul Ceadîr Lunga

Sucleia
Draw
Iskra

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

8

played

9

home

away

total

10 : 14

goals

13 : 20

1.3 : 1.8

goals avg

1.4 : 2.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Sucleia

13.11.2020

5-1

Iskra

Iskra

31.07.2020

4-1

Sucleia

Sucleia vs Iskra prediction summary

Sucleia meets Iskra in a match of a Regular Season - 10 round in Moldova Divizia A on 15.10 Friday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Sucleia or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Sucleia team to score and less than 1.5 for Iskra. Sucleia chances to win are 35%. Iskra chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Sucleia scored 10 against 14 in 8 last matches whereas Iskra scored 13 against 20 in its 9 last games. Sucleia scored 1.3 against 1.8 in 8 last matches whereas Iskra scored 1.4 against 2.2 in its 9 last games.


Teams Sucleia and Iskra have played 2 matches so far. Sucleia won 1 matches in total while Iskra won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.50 goals per Match and 11 in total.


Sucleia scored 6 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Sucleia won 1. Sucleia won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Iskra scored 5 in total and 2.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Iskra won 1. Iskra won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sucleia vs Iskra with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Divizia A