Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaBundesligaSturm Graz - SCR Altach
Austria. Bundesliga. Regular Season - 4

Sturm Graz vs SCR Altach prediction, betting tips and odds

13.08 Saturday

19:30 CET

Merkur Arena

Sturm Graz
Draw
SCR Altach

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
4Sturm Graz312015
7SCR Altach311104

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

4 : 3

goals

6 : 6

1.3 : 1.0

goals avg

2.0 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

SCR Altach

01.12.2021

0-1

(0-1)

Sturm Graz

Sturm Graz

07.08.2021

3-1

(1-0)

SCR Altach

SCR Altach

30.01.2021

2-1

(2-1)

Sturm Graz

Sturm Graz

04.10.2020

4-0

(3-0)

SCR Altach

Sturm Graz

08.12.2019

1-2

(1-0)

SCR Altach

SCR Altach

01.09.2019

1-2

(0-1)

Sturm Graz

SCR Altach

25.11.2018

0-2

(0-1)

Sturm Graz

Sturm Graz

19.08.2018

1-1

(1-0)

SCR Altach

SCR Altach

27.05.2018

0-0

(0-0)

Sturm Graz

Sturm Graz

17.03.2018

1-0

(1-0)

SCR Altach

SCR Altach

02.12.2017

1-2

(1-0)

Sturm Graz

Sturm Graz

25.10.2017

4-1

(3-1)

SCR Altach

Sturm Graz

23.09.2017

0-0

(0-0)

SCR Altach

SCR Altach

14.05.2017

1-2

(0-0)

Sturm Graz

Sturm Graz

04.03.2017

3-0

(1-0)

SCR Altach

SCR Altach

19.11.2016

1-1

(0-0)

Sturm Graz

Sturm Graz

27.08.2016

3-1

(2-1)

SCR Altach

Sturm Graz

09.04.2016

4-1

(2-1)

SCR Altach

SCR Altach

06.02.2016

2-2

(2-1)

Sturm Graz

Sturm Graz

17.10.2015

3-1

(2-0)

SCR Altach

SCR Altach

09.08.2015

0-1

(0-0)

Sturm Graz

Sturm Graz

11.04.2015

5-0

(2-0)

SCR Altach

SCR Altach

13.12.2014

2-0

(1-0)

Sturm Graz

Sturm Graz

27.09.2014

2-2

(2-1)

SCR Altach

SCR Altach

19.07.2014

1-0

(0-0)

Sturm Graz

Sturm Graz vs SCR Altach prediction summary

Sturm Graz meets SCR Altach in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Austria Bundesliga on 13.08 Saturday at 19:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Sturm Graz or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Sturm Graz team to score and less than 2.5 for SCR Altach. Sturm Graz chances to win are 45%. SCR Altach chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sturm Graz scored 4 against 3 in 3 last matches whereas SCR Altach scored 6 against 6 in its 3 last games. Sturm Graz scored 1.3 against 1.0 in 3 last matches whereas SCR Altach scored 2.0 against 2.0 in its 3 last games.


Teams Sturm Graz and SCR Altach have played 25 matches so far. Sturm Graz won 15 matches in total while SCR Altach won 4 matches. 6 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.76 goals per Match and 69 in total.


Sturm Graz scored 48 in total and 1.92 on average. In 13 matches pleayed at home Sturm Graz won 9. Sturm Graz won 6 matches out of 12 played away.


SCR Altach scored 21 in total and 0.84 on average. In 12 matches pleayed at home SCR Altach won 3. SCR Altach won 1 matches out of 13 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sturm Graz vs SCR Altach with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Bundesliga