Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Austria. Frauenliga. Regular Season - 7

Sturm Graz W vs St. Pölten W prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (1-1)

17.10 Sunday

12:00 CET

Messendorf Trainingszentrum

Sturm Graz W
Draw
St. Pölten W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

6

played

6

home

away

total

19 : 6

goals

39 : 0

3.2 : 1.0

goals avg

6.5 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

St. Pölten W

28.03.2021

5-1

Sturm Graz W

Sturm Graz W

27.09.2020

0-4

St. Pölten W

St. Pölten W

15.09.2019

6-0

Sturm Graz W

Sturm Graz W vs St. Pölten W prediction summary

Sturm Graz W meets St. Pölten W in a match of a Regular Season - 7 round in Austria Frauenliga on 17.10 Sunday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or St. Pölten W and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Sturm Graz W team to score and less than 5.5 for St. Pölten W. Sturm Graz W chances to win are 10%. St. Pölten W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sturm Graz W scored 19 against 6 in 6 last matches whereas St. Pölten W scored 39 against 0 in its 6 last games. Sturm Graz W scored 3.2 against 1.0 in 6 last matches whereas St. Pölten W scored 6.5 against 0.0 in its 6 last games.


Teams Sturm Graz W and St. Pölten W have played 4 matches so far. Sturm Graz W won 0 matches in total while St. Pölten W won 3 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 16 in total.


Sturm Graz W scored 1 in total and 0.25 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Sturm Graz W won 0. Sturm Graz W won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


St. Pölten W scored 15 in total and 3.75 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home St. Pölten W won 2. St. Pölten W won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sturm Graz W vs St. Pölten W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Frauenliga