Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaFrauenligaSturm Graz W - Neulengbach W
Austria. Frauenliga. Regular Season - 17

Sturm Graz W vs Neulengbach W prediction, betting tips and odds

20.05 Friday

18:00 CET

Merkur Arena

Sturm Graz W
Draw
Neulengbach W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

46 : 14

goals

40 : 25

2.9 : 0.9

goals avg

2.5 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Neulengbach W

30.10.2021

1-4

Sturm Graz W

Neulengbach W

23.05.2021

1-2

Sturm Graz W

Sturm Graz W

08.11.2020

0-0

Neulengbach W

Neulengbach W

18.08.2019

0-4

Sturm Graz W

Sturm Graz W vs Neulengbach W prediction summary

Sturm Graz W meets Neulengbach W in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Austria Frauenliga on 20.05 Friday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Sturm Graz W or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Sturm Graz W team to score and less than 2.5 for Neulengbach W. Sturm Graz W chances to win are 45%. Neulengbach W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sturm Graz W scored 46 against 14 in 16 last matches whereas Neulengbach W scored 40 against 25 in its 16 last games. Sturm Graz W scored 2.9 against 0.9 in 16 last matches whereas Neulengbach W scored 2.5 against 1.6 in its 16 last games.


Teams Sturm Graz W and Neulengbach W have played 5 matches so far. Sturm Graz W won 3 matches in total while Neulengbach W won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.40 goals per Match and 12 in total.


Sturm Graz W scored 10 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Sturm Graz W won 0. Sturm Graz W won 3 matches out of 3 played away.


Neulengbach W scored 2 in total and 0.40 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Neulengbach W won 0. Neulengbach W won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sturm Graz W vs Neulengbach W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Frauenliga