Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustria2. LigaSturm Graz II - SKN ST. Polten
Austria. 2. Liga. Regular Season - 17

Sturm Graz II vs SKN ST. Polten prediction, betting tips and odds

24.02 Friday

01:00 CET

Stadium

Sturm Graz II
Draw
SKN ST. Polten

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
L
L
W
W
W
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
1SKN ST. Polten1610241632
11Sturm Graz II16538-418

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

23 : 27

goals

31 : 15

1.4 : 1.7

goals avg

1.9 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

SKN ST. Polten

12.08.2022

2-5

(1-1)

Sturm Graz II

Sturm Graz II vs SKN ST. Polten prediction summary

Sturm Graz II meets SKN ST. Polten in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Austria 2. Liga on 24.02 Friday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or SKN ST. Polten and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Sturm Graz II team to score and less than 2.5 for SKN ST. Polten. Sturm Graz II chances to win are 10%. SKN ST. Polten chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sturm Graz II scored 23 against 27 in 16 last matches whereas SKN ST. Polten scored 31 against 15 in its 16 last games. Sturm Graz II scored 1.4 against 1.7 in 16 last matches whereas SKN ST. Polten scored 1.9 against 0.9 in its 16 last games.


Teams Sturm Graz II and SKN ST. Polten have played 1 matches so far. Sturm Graz II won 1 matches in total while SKN ST. Polten won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 7.00 goals per Match and 7 in total.


Sturm Graz II scored 5 in total and 5.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Sturm Graz II won 0. Sturm Graz II won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


SKN ST. Polten scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home SKN ST. Polten won 0. SKN ST. Polten won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sturm Graz II vs SKN ST. Polten with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2. Liga