Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - SalzburgStraßwalchen - Thalgau
Austria. Landesliga - Salzburg. Salzburg - 17

Straßwalchen vs Thalgau prediction, betting tips and odds

23.03 Saturday

15:00 CET

Straßwalchen Nevoga-Arena

Straßwalchen
Draw
Thalgau

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
D
W
W
W
W
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
12Straßwalchen15528-1617
13Thalgau15528-417

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

20 : 36

goals

31 : 35

1.3 : 2.4

goals avg

2.1 : 2.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Thalgau

11.08.2023

1-2

Straßwalchen

Straßwalchen

02.06.2023

1-3

Thalgau

Thalgau

23.10.2022

1-2

Straßwalchen

Thalgau

16.04.2022

3-1

Straßwalchen

Straßwalchen

22.09.2021

7-1

Thalgau

Thalgau

12.09.2020

0-1

Straßwalchen

Thalgau

28.09.2019

2-3

Straßwalchen

Straßwalchen vs Thalgau prediction summary

Straßwalchen meets Thalgau in a match of a Salzburg - 17 round in Austria Landesliga - Salzburg on 23.03 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Straßwalchen or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Straßwalchen team to score and less than 3.5 for Thalgau. Straßwalchen chances to win are 45%. Thalgau chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Straßwalchen scored 20 against 36 in 15 last matches whereas Thalgau scored 31 against 35 in its 15 last games. Straßwalchen scored 1.3 against 2.4 in 15 last matches whereas Thalgau scored 2.1 against 2.3 in its 15 last games.


Teams Straßwalchen and Thalgau have played 9 matches so far. Straßwalchen won 5 matches in total while Thalgau won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.11 goals per Match and 28 in total.


Straßwalchen scored 17 in total and 1.89 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Straßwalchen won 1. Straßwalchen won 4 matches out of 5 played away.


Thalgau scored 11 in total and 1.22 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Thalgau won 1. Thalgau won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Straßwalchen vs Thalgau with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Salzburg