Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

England. U18 Premier League - North. North - 6

Stoke City U18 vs Nottingham Forest U18 prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-0 (0-0)

02.10 Saturday

12:00 CET

Clayton Wood Training Ground

Stoke City U18
Draw
Nottingham Forest U18

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

5

played

4

home

away

total

9 : 16

goals

5 : 9

1.8 : 3.2

goals avg

1.3 : 2.3

forme

attack

defence

Stoke City U18 vs Nottingham Forest U18 prediction summary

Stoke City U18 meets Nottingham Forest U18 in a match of a North - 6 round in England U18 Premier League - North on 02.10 Saturday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Stoke City U18 or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Stoke City U18 team to score and less than 2.5 for Nottingham Forest U18. Stoke City U18 chances to win are 45%. Nottingham Forest U18 chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Stoke City U18 scored 9 against 16 in 5 last matches whereas Nottingham Forest U18 scored 5 against 9 in its 4 last games. Stoke City U18 scored 1.8 against 3.2 in 5 last matches whereas Nottingham Forest U18 scored 1.3 against 2.3 in its 4 last games.


Teams Stoke City U18 and Nottingham Forest U18 have played 0 matches so far. Stoke City U18 won 0 matches in total while Nottingham Forest U18 won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Stoke City U18 scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Stoke City U18 won 0. Stoke City U18 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Nottingham Forest U18 scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Nottingham Forest U18 won 0. Nottingham Forest U18 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Stoke City U18 vs Nottingham Forest U18 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in U18 Premier League - North