Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Norway. NM Cupen. 3rd Round

Start vs Mjondalen prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 4-2 (1-1)

22.09 Wednesday

18:00 CET

Sparebanken Sør Arena

Start
Draw
Mjondalen

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

10 : 0

goals

6 : 0

5.0 : 0.0

goals avg

3.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Mjondalen

06.12.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Start

Start

02.08.2020

3-0

(1-0)

Mjondalen

Start

05.08.2017

2-1

(2-0)

Mjondalen

Mjondalen

04.06.2017

2-1

(1-0)

Start

Start vs Mjondalen prediction summary

Start meets Mjondalen in a match of a 3rd Round round in Norway NM Cupen on 22.09 Wednesday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Start and +4.5 goals and Over 4.5 goals. We expect less than 5.5 for Start team to score and less than 3.5 for Mjondalen. Start chances to win are 45%. Mjondalen chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Start scored 10 against 0 in 2 last matches whereas Mjondalen scored 6 against 0 in its 2 last games. Start scored 5.0 against 0.0 in 2 last matches whereas Mjondalen scored 3.0 against 0.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Start and Mjondalen have played 4 matches so far. Start won 2 matches in total while Mjondalen won 2 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Start scored 6 in total and 1.50 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Start won 2. Start won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Mjondalen scored 4 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Mjondalen won 2. Mjondalen won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Start vs Mjondalen with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in NM Cupen