Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCzech-Republic4. liga - Divizie DStart Brno - Ždírec nad Doubravou
Czech-Republic. 4. liga - Divizie D. Division D - 16

Start Brno vs Ždírec nad Doubravou prediction, betting tips and odds

02.04 Sunday

15:30 CET

Hřiště Loosova

Start Brno
Draw
Ždírec nad Doubravou

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
W
W
D
D
D
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Start Brno1310122131
8Ždírec nad Doubravou13463518

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

30 : 11

goals

20 : 15

2.3 : 0.8

goals avg

1.5 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ždírec nad Doubravou

20.08.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Start Brno

Start Brno

04.06.2022

5-0

(2-0)

Ždírec nad Doubravou

Ždírec nad Doubravou

17.10.2021

0-0

Start Brno

Ždírec nad Doubravou

27.09.2020

0-1

Start Brno

Start Brno

10.08.2019

4-1

Ždírec nad Doubravou

Start Brno vs Ždírec nad Doubravou prediction summary

Start Brno meets Ždírec nad Doubravou in a match of a Division D - 16 round in Czech-Republic 4. liga - Divizie D on 02.04 Sunday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Start Brno or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Start Brno team to score and less than 2.5 for Ždírec nad Doubravou. Start Brno chances to win are 45%. Ždírec nad Doubravou chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Start Brno scored 30 against 11 in 13 last matches whereas Ždírec nad Doubravou scored 20 against 15 in its 13 last games. Start Brno scored 2.3 against 0.8 in 13 last matches whereas Ždírec nad Doubravou scored 1.5 against 1.2 in its 13 last games.


Teams Start Brno and Ždírec nad Doubravou have played 7 matches so far. Start Brno won 3 matches in total while Ždírec nad Doubravou won 0 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.57 goals per Match and 11 in total.


Start Brno scored 10 in total and 1.43 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Start Brno won 2. Start Brno won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Ždírec nad Doubravou scored 1 in total and 0.14 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Ždírec nad Doubravou won 0. Ždírec nad Doubravou won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Start Brno vs Ždírec nad Doubravou with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 4. liga - Divizie D