Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Belgium. Reserve Pro League. Regular Season - 10

Standard Liège U21 vs Sint-Truiden U21 prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-1 (0-1)

29.11 Monday

19:30 CET

Stadium

Standard Liège U21
Draw
Sint-Truiden U21

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

8

played

8

home

away

total

14 : 14

goals

8 : 8

1.8 : 1.8

goals avg

1.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Standard Liège U21

09.03.2020

4-0

Sint-Truiden U21

Sint-Truiden U21

04.12.2019

1-4

Standard Liège U21

Standard Liège U21

02.09.2019

5-1

Sint-Truiden U21

Standard Liège U21 vs Sint-Truiden U21 prediction summary

Standard Liège U21 meets Sint-Truiden U21 in a match of a Regular Season - 10 round in Belgium Reserve Pro League on 29.11 Monday at 19:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Standard Liège U21 or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Standard Liège U21 team to score and less than 2.5 for Sint-Truiden U21. Standard Liège U21 chances to win are 45%. Sint-Truiden U21 chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Standard Liège U21 scored 14 against 14 in 8 last matches whereas Sint-Truiden U21 scored 8 against 8 in its 8 last games. Standard Liège U21 scored 1.8 against 1.8 in 8 last matches whereas Sint-Truiden U21 scored 1.0 against 1.0 in its 8 last games.


Teams Standard Liège U21 and Sint-Truiden U21 have played 3 matches so far. Standard Liège U21 won 3 matches in total while Sint-Truiden U21 won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 15 in total.


Standard Liège U21 scored 13 in total and 4.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Standard Liège U21 won 2. Standard Liège U21 won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Sint-Truiden U21 scored 2 in total and 0.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Sint-Truiden U21 won 0. Sint-Truiden U21 won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Standard Liège U21 vs Sint-Truiden U21 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Reserve Pro League