Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Poland. Cup. 1st Round

Stal Rzeszów vs Raków Częstochowa prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-4 (0-2)

22.09 Wednesday

19:15 CET

Stadion Stal

Stal Rzeszów
Draw
Raków Częstochowa

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

1

played

0

home

away

total

4 : 1

goals

0 : 0

4.0 : 1.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Stal Rzeszów vs Raków Częstochowa prediction summary

Stal Rzeszów meets Raków Częstochowa in a match of a 1st Round round in Poland Cup on 22.09 Wednesday at 19:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Stal Rzeszów and n/a goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Stal Rzeszów team to score and n/a for Raków Częstochowa. Stal Rzeszów chances to win are 45%. Raków Częstochowa chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Stal Rzeszów scored 4 against 1 in 1 last matches whereas Raków Częstochowa scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Stal Rzeszów scored 4.0 against 1.0 in 1 last matches whereas Raków Częstochowa scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Stal Rzeszów and Raków Częstochowa have played 0 matches so far. Stal Rzeszów won 0 matches in total while Raków Częstochowa won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Stal Rzeszów scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Stal Rzeszów won 0. Stal Rzeszów won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Raków Częstochowa scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Raków Częstochowa won 0. Raków Częstochowa won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Stal Rzeszów vs Raków Częstochowa with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Cup