Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comPolandEkstraklasaStal Mielec - GKS Katowice
Poland. Ekstraklasa. Regular Season - 2

Stal Mielec vs GKS Katowice prediction, betting tips and odds

27.07 Saturday

14:45 CET

Stadion Miejski w Mielcu

Stal Mielec
Draw
GKS Katowice

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
9Stal Mielec101001
13GKS Katowice1001-10

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

1 : 1

goals

1 : 2

1.0 : 1.0

goals avg

1.0 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

GKS Katowice

03.05.2019

0-2

(0-0)

Stal Mielec

Stal Mielec

19.10.2018

2-0

(0-0)

GKS Katowice

Stal Mielec vs GKS Katowice prediction summary

Stal Mielec meets GKS Katowice in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Poland Ekstraklasa on 27.07 Saturday at 14:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Stal Mielec or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Stal Mielec team to score and less than 1.5 for GKS Katowice. Stal Mielec chances to win are 45%. GKS Katowice chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Stal Mielec scored 1 against 1 in 1 last matches whereas GKS Katowice scored 1 against 2 in its 1 last games. Stal Mielec scored 1.0 against 1.0 in 1 last matches whereas GKS Katowice scored 1.0 against 2.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Stal Mielec and GKS Katowice have played 2 matches so far. Stal Mielec won 2 matches in total while GKS Katowice won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Stal Mielec scored 4 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Stal Mielec won 1. Stal Mielec won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


GKS Katowice scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home GKS Katowice won 0. GKS Katowice won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Stal Mielec vs GKS Katowice with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Ekstraklasa