Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

France. Feminine Division 1. Regular Season - 10

Stade de Reims W vs Soyaux W prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-1 (0-0)

04.12 Saturday

14:00 CET

Stade Louis Blériot N°2

Stade de Reims W
Draw
Soyaux W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

9

played

9

home

away

total

10 : 22

goals

8 : 24

1.1 : 2.4

goals avg

0.9 : 2.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Stade de Reims W

13.03.2021

4-0

(1-0)

Soyaux W

Soyaux W

21.11.2020

1-2

(1-1)

Stade de Reims W

Soyaux W

16.11.2019

0-1

(0-1)

Stade de Reims W

Stade de Reims W vs Soyaux W prediction summary

Stade de Reims W meets Soyaux W in a match of a Regular Season - 10 round in France Feminine Division 1 on 04.12 Saturday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Stade de Reims W and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Stade de Reims W team to score and less than 1.5 for Soyaux W. Stade de Reims W chances to win are 45%. Soyaux W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Stade de Reims W scored 10 against 22 in 9 last matches whereas Soyaux W scored 8 against 24 in its 9 last games. Stade de Reims W scored 1.1 against 2.4 in 9 last matches whereas Soyaux W scored 0.9 against 2.7 in its 9 last games.


Teams Stade de Reims W and Soyaux W have played 4 matches so far. Stade de Reims W won 3 matches in total while Soyaux W won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 8 in total.


Stade de Reims W scored 7 in total and 1.75 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Stade de Reims W won 1. Stade de Reims W won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


Soyaux W scored 1 in total and 0.25 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Soyaux W won 0. Soyaux W won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Stade de Reims W vs Soyaux W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Feminine Division 1