Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Norway. Toppserien. Regular Season - 16

Stabæk W vs Lillestrøm prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

16.10 Saturday

15:00 CET

Nadderud Stadion

Stabæk W
Draw
Lillestrøm

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

11 : 32

goals

41 : 28

0.7 : 2.1

goals avg

2.7 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Lillestrøm

03.07.2021

4-0

(2-0)

Stabæk W

Stabæk W vs Lillestrøm prediction summary

Stabæk W meets Lillestrøm in a match of a Regular Season - 16 round in Norway Toppserien on 16.10 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Lillestrøm and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Stabæk W team to score and less than 4.5 for Lillestrøm. Stabæk W chances to win are 10%. Lillestrøm chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Stabæk W scored 11 against 32 in 15 last matches whereas Lillestrøm scored 41 against 28 in its 15 last games. Stabæk W scored 0.7 against 2.1 in 15 last matches whereas Lillestrøm scored 2.7 against 1.9 in its 15 last games.


Teams Stabæk W and Lillestrøm have played 1 matches so far. Stabæk W won 0 matches in total while Lillestrøm won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Stabæk W scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Stabæk W won 0. Stabæk W won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Lillestrøm scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Lillestrøm won 1. Lillestrøm won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Stabæk W vs Lillestrøm with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Toppserien