Austria. Landesliga - Karnten. Kärnten - 21

St. Michael Bleiburg vs Dellach im Gailtal head to head

Match Postponed: ()

18.04 Sunday

23:00 CET

Sportpark St. Michael

St. Michael Bleiburg
Draw
Dellach im Gailtal

10%

45%

45%

Head to head

Dellach im Gailtal

06.09.2020

4-1

St. Michael Bleiburg

St. Michael Bleiburg

08.09.2019

2-2

Dellach im Gailtal

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Karnten

St. Michael Bleiburg vs Dellach im Gailtal prediction summary

St. Michael Bleiburg meets Dellach im Gailtal in a match of a Kärnten - 21 round in Austria Landesliga - Karnten on 18.04 Sunday at 23:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Dellach im Gailtal and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for St. Michael Bleiburg team to score and less than 4.5 for Dellach im Gailtal. St. Michael Bleiburg chances to win are 10%. Dellach im Gailtal chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


St. Michael Bleiburg scored 19 against 32 in 14 last matches whereas Dellach im Gailtal scored 40 against 20 in its 14 last games. St. Michael Bleiburg scored 1.4 against 2.3 in 14 last matches whereas Dellach im Gailtal scored 2.9 against 1.4 in its 14 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for St. Michael Bleiburg vs Dellach im Gailtal with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!