Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldCONCACAF Nations LeagueSt. Kitts and Nevis - Aruba
World. CONCACAF Nations League. League C - 6

St. Kitts and Nevis vs Aruba prediction, betting tips and odds

26.03 Sunday

01:00 CET

Stadium

St. Kitts and Nevis
Draw
Aruba

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

2

played

3

home

away

total

4 : 3

goals

5 : 3

2.0 : 1.5

goals avg

1.7 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Aruba

10.06.2022

2-3

(0-2)

St. Kitts and Nevis

Aruba

27.03.2016

0-2

St. Kitts and Nevis

St. Kitts and Nevis vs Aruba prediction summary

St. Kitts and Nevis meets Aruba in a match of a League C - 6 round in World CONCACAF Nations League on 26.03 Sunday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : St. Kitts and Nevis or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for St. Kitts and Nevis team to score and less than 2.5 for Aruba. St. Kitts and Nevis chances to win are 45%. Aruba chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


St. Kitts and Nevis scored 4 against 3 in 2 last matches whereas Aruba scored 5 against 3 in its 3 last games. St. Kitts and Nevis scored 2.0 against 1.5 in 2 last matches whereas Aruba scored 1.7 against 1.0 in its 3 last games.


Teams St. Kitts and Nevis and Aruba have played 2 matches so far. St. Kitts and Nevis won 2 matches in total while Aruba won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.50 goals per Match and 7 in total.


St. Kitts and Nevis scored 5 in total and 2.50 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home St. Kitts and Nevis won 0. St. Kitts and Nevis won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


Aruba scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Aruba won 0. Aruba won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for St. Kitts and Nevis vs Aruba with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in CONCACAF Nations League