Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSwitzerlandNationalliga A WomenSt. Gallen W - Grasshopper W
Switzerland. Nationalliga A Women. Regular Season - 11

St. Gallen W vs Grasshopper W prediction, betting tips and odds

12.02 Saturday

01:00 CET

Sportplatz Bützel

St. Gallen W
Draw
Grasshopper W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

9

played

9

home

away

total

20 : 6

goals

25 : 8

2.2 : 0.7

goals avg

2.8 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Grasshopper W

28.08.2021

0-0

St. Gallen W

Grasshopper W

15.05.2021

1-1

St. Gallen W

St. Gallen W

13.02.2021

2-3

Grasshopper W

Grasshopper W

17.10.2020

1-2

St. Gallen W

St. Gallen W

13.08.2020

2-0

Grasshopper W

St. Gallen W vs Grasshopper W prediction summary

St. Gallen W meets Grasshopper W in a match of a Regular Season - 11 round in Switzerland Nationalliga A Women on 12.02 Saturday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : St. Gallen W or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for St. Gallen W team to score and less than 3.5 for Grasshopper W. St. Gallen W chances to win are 45%. Grasshopper W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


St. Gallen W scored 20 against 6 in 9 last matches whereas Grasshopper W scored 25 against 8 in its 9 last games. St. Gallen W scored 2.2 against 0.7 in 9 last matches whereas Grasshopper W scored 2.8 against 0.9 in its 9 last games.


Teams St. Gallen W and Grasshopper W have played 5 matches so far. St. Gallen W won 2 matches in total while Grasshopper W won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.40 goals per Match and 12 in total.


St. Gallen W scored 7 in total and 1.40 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home St. Gallen W won 1. St. Gallen W won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Grasshopper W scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Grasshopper W won 0. Grasshopper W won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for St. Gallen W vs Grasshopper W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Nationalliga A Women