Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaRegionalliga - MitteSt. Anna - SAK Klagenfurt
Austria. Regionalliga - Mitte. Mitte - 16

St. Anna vs SAK Klagenfurt prediction, betting tips and odds

04.03 Saturday

19:00 CET

Bollwerk-Arena

St. Anna
Draw
SAK Klagenfurt

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
L
L
W
L
D
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
9St. Anna15627-320
16SAK Klagenfurt152310-149

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

27 : 30

goals

15 : 29

1.8 : 2.0

goals avg

1.0 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

SAK Klagenfurt

22.07.2022

0-3

(0-1)

St. Anna

St. Anna vs SAK Klagenfurt prediction summary

St. Anna meets SAK Klagenfurt in a match of a Mitte - 16 round in Austria Regionalliga - Mitte on 04.03 Saturday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : St. Anna or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for St. Anna team to score and less than 2.5 for SAK Klagenfurt. St. Anna chances to win are 45%. SAK Klagenfurt chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


St. Anna scored 27 against 30 in 15 last matches whereas SAK Klagenfurt scored 15 against 29 in its 15 last games. St. Anna scored 1.8 against 2.0 in 15 last matches whereas SAK Klagenfurt scored 1.0 against 1.9 in its 15 last games.


Teams St. Anna and SAK Klagenfurt have played 1 matches so far. St. Anna won 1 matches in total while SAK Klagenfurt won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


St. Anna scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home St. Anna won 0. St. Anna won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


SAK Klagenfurt scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home SAK Klagenfurt won 0. SAK Klagenfurt won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for St. Anna vs SAK Klagenfurt with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - Mitte