Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaVictoria NPLSt. Albans Saints - Dandenong City
Australia. Victoria NPL. Regular Season - 3

St. Albans Saints vs Dandenong City prediction, betting tips and odds

25.02 Sunday

07:00 CET

Churchill Reserve

St. Albans Saints
Draw
Dandenong City

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
7Dandenong City210103
10St. Albans Saints101001

Performance last matches

1

played

2

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

6 : 6

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

3.0 : 3.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Dandenong City

28.05.2022

1-2

(0-0)

St. Albans Saints

St. Albans Saints

27.02.2022

2-1

(0-0)

Dandenong City

Dandenong City

05.03.2021

1-2

(1-1)

St. Albans Saints

Dandenong City

21.02.2020

1-1

St. Albans Saints

St. Albans Saints vs Dandenong City prediction summary

St. Albans Saints meets Dandenong City in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Australia Victoria NPL on 25.02 Sunday at 07:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : St. Albans Saints or draws and n/a goals. We expect n/a for St. Albans Saints team to score and less than 3.5 for Dandenong City. St. Albans Saints chances to win are 45%. Dandenong City chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


St. Albans Saints scored 0 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Dandenong City scored 6 against 6 in its 2 last games. St. Albans Saints scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Dandenong City scored 3.0 against 3.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams St. Albans Saints and Dandenong City have played 5 matches so far. St. Albans Saints won 3 matches in total while Dandenong City won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.20 goals per Match and 11 in total.


St. Albans Saints scored 7 in total and 1.40 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home St. Albans Saints won 1. St. Albans Saints won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Dandenong City scored 4 in total and 0.80 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Dandenong City won 0. Dandenong City won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for St. Albans Saints vs Dandenong City with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Victoria NPL