Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Spain. Segunda División. Regular Season - 7

Sporting Gijon vs Ibiza prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-1 (1-1)

23.09 Friday

21:00 CET

Estadio Municipal El Molinón

Sporting Gijon
Draw
Ibiza

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
D
W
W
W
L
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
12Sporting Gijon622228
18Ibiza6213-47

Performance last matches

6

played

6

home

away

total

8 : 6

goals

4 : 8

1.3 : 1.0

goals avg

0.7 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Sporting Gijon

01.05.2022

0-1

(0-1)

Ibiza

Ibiza

18.12.2021

0-2

(0-1)

Sporting Gijon

Sporting Gijon vs Ibiza prediction summary

Sporting Gijon meets Ibiza in a match of a Regular Season - 7 round in Spain Segunda División on 23.09 Friday at 21:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Sporting Gijon or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Sporting Gijon team to score and less than 1.5 for Ibiza. Sporting Gijon chances to win are 45%. Ibiza chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sporting Gijon scored 8 against 6 in 6 last matches whereas Ibiza scored 4 against 8 in its 6 last games. Sporting Gijon scored 1.3 against 1.0 in 6 last matches whereas Ibiza scored 0.7 against 1.3 in its 6 last games.


Teams Sporting Gijon and Ibiza have played 2 matches so far. Sporting Gijon won 1 matches in total while Ibiza won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.50 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Sporting Gijon scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Sporting Gijon won 0. Sporting Gijon won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Ibiza scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Ibiza won 0. Ibiza won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sporting Gijon vs Ibiza with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Segunda División