Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comItalyCoppa ItaliaSpezia - Lecce
Italy. Coppa Italia. 2nd Round

Spezia vs Lecce prediction, betting tips and odds

16.12 Thursday

18:00 CET

Stadio Alberto Picco

Spezia
Draw
Lecce

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

3 : 1

goals

3 : 1

3.0 : 1.0

goals avg

3.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Lecce

11.05.2019

2-1

(2-0)

Spezia

Spezia

30.12.2018

1-1

(1-0)

Lecce

Spezia vs Lecce prediction summary

Spezia meets Lecce in a match of a 2nd Round round in Italy Coppa Italia on 16.12 Thursday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Lecce and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Spezia team to score and less than 3.5 for Lecce. Spezia chances to win are 10%. Lecce chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Spezia scored 3 against 1 in 1 last matches whereas Lecce scored 3 against 1 in its 1 last games. Spezia scored 3.0 against 1.0 in 1 last matches whereas Lecce scored 3.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Spezia and Lecce have played 3 matches so far. Spezia won 0 matches in total while Lecce won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.67 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Spezia scored 2 in total and 0.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Spezia won 0. Spezia won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Lecce scored 3 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Lecce won 1. Lecce won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Spezia vs Lecce with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Coppa Italia