Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Moldova. Divizia A. Regular Season - 7

Spartanii Selemet vs Sheriff II prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

18.09 Saturday

15:00 CET

Stadionul Selemet

Spartanii Selemet
Draw
Sheriff II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

6

played

5

home

away

total

15 : 5

goals

14 : 4

2.5 : 0.8

goals avg

2.8 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Spartanii Selemet

17.04.2021

1-1

Sheriff II

Sheriff II

04.09.2020

0-0

Spartanii Selemet

Spartanii Selemet vs Sheriff II prediction summary

Spartanii Selemet meets Sheriff II in a match of a Regular Season - 7 round in Moldova Divizia A on 18.09 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Sheriff II and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Spartanii Selemet team to score and less than 4.5 for Sheriff II. Spartanii Selemet chances to win are 10%. Sheriff II chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Spartanii Selemet scored 15 against 5 in 6 last matches whereas Sheriff II scored 14 against 4 in its 5 last games. Spartanii Selemet scored 2.5 against 0.8 in 6 last matches whereas Sheriff II scored 2.8 against 0.8 in its 5 last games.


Teams Spartanii Selemet and Sheriff II have played 2 matches so far. Spartanii Selemet won 0 matches in total while Sheriff II won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Spartanii Selemet scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Spartanii Selemet won 0. Spartanii Selemet won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Sheriff II scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Sheriff II won 0. Sheriff II won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Spartanii Selemet vs Sheriff II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Divizia A