Your feedback is needed! Press here.
Slovakia. 3. liga - West. West - 20

Spartak Myjava vs Marcelová head to head

Match Postponed: ()

11.04 Sunday

15:30 CET

Futbalový štadión Spartak Myjava

Spartak Myjava
Draw
Marcelová

45%

45%

10%

Head to head

Marcelová

05.09.2020

2-1

Spartak Myjava

Next fixtures in 3. liga - West

Spartak Myjava vs Marcelová prediction summary

Spartak Myjava meets Marcelová in a match of a West - 20 round in Slovakia 3. liga - West on 11.04 Sunday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Spartak Myjava or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Spartak Myjava team to score and less than 2.5 for Marcelová. Spartak Myjava chances to win are 45%. Marcelová chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Spartak Myjava scored 18 against 7 in 10 last matches whereas Marcelová scored 16 against 14 in its 10 last games. Spartak Myjava scored 1.8 against 0.7 in 10 last matches whereas Marcelová scored 1.6 against 1.4 in its 10 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Spartak Myjava vs Marcelová with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!