Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldUEFA Championship - WomenSpain W - Finland W
World. UEFA Championship - Women. Group Stage - 1

Spain W vs Finland W prediction, betting tips and odds

08.07 Friday

18:00 CET

Stadium mk

Spain W
Draw
Finland W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

8

played

8

home

away

total

48 : 1

goals

24 : 2

6.0 : 0.1

goals avg

3.0 : 0.3

forme

attack

defence

Spain W vs Finland W prediction summary

Spain W meets Finland W in a match of a Group Stage - 1 round in World UEFA Championship - Women on 08.07 Friday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Spain W and n/a goals. We expect less than 5.5 for Spain W team to score and less than 2.5 for Finland W. Spain W chances to win are 45%. Finland W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Spain W scored 48 against 1 in 8 last matches whereas Finland W scored 24 against 2 in its 8 last games. Spain W scored 6.0 against 0.1 in 8 last matches whereas Finland W scored 3.0 against 0.3 in its 8 last games.


Teams Spain W and Finland W have played 0 matches so far. Spain W won 0 matches in total while Finland W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Spain W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Spain W won 0. Spain W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Finland W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Finland W won 0. Finland W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Spain W vs Finland W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in UEFA Championship - Women