Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Georgia. Erovnuli Liga 2. Regular Season - 17

Spaeri vs Merani Martvili prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (0-0)

26.06 Sunday

16:00 CET

Stadioni Spaeri

Spaeri
Draw
Merani Martvili

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
D
W
D
L
L
D
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Spaeri12633421
3Merani Martvili13634421

Performance last matches

15

played

16

home

away

total

27 : 26

goals

34 : 24

1.8 : 1.7

goals avg

2.1 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Merani Martvili

21.04.2022

2-3

(1-0)

Spaeri

Spaeri vs Merani Martvili prediction summary

Spaeri meets Merani Martvili in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Georgia Erovnuli Liga 2 on 26.06 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Spaeri or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Spaeri team to score and less than 3.5 for Merani Martvili. Spaeri chances to win are 45%. Merani Martvili chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Spaeri scored 27 against 26 in 15 last matches whereas Merani Martvili scored 34 against 24 in its 16 last games. Spaeri scored 1.8 against 1.7 in 15 last matches whereas Merani Martvili scored 2.1 against 1.5 in its 16 last games.


Teams Spaeri and Merani Martvili have played 1 matches so far. Spaeri won 1 matches in total while Merani Martvili won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Spaeri scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Spaeri won 0. Spaeri won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Merani Martvili scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Merani Martvili won 0. Merani Martvili won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Spaeri vs Merani Martvili with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Erovnuli Liga 2