Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGeorgiaErovnuli Liga 2Spaeri - Lokomotivi Tbilisi
Georgia. Erovnuli Liga 2. Regular Season - 19

Spaeri vs Lokomotivi Tbilisi prediction, betting tips and odds

10.08 Saturday

18:00 CET

Stadioni Spaeri

Spaeri
Draw
Lokomotivi Tbilisi

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
W
D
D
L
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Spaeri16664324
8Lokomotivi Tbilisi16376-916

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

19 : 16

goals

21 : 30

1.2 : 1.0

goals avg

1.3 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

01.05.2024

1-0

(1-0)

Spaeri

Spaeri

05.03.2024

1-1

(0-1)

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

27.10.2023

1-1

(0-1)

Spaeri

Spaeri

18.08.2023

2-0

(1-0)

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

15.05.2023

1-3

(1-3)

Spaeri

Spaeri

18.03.2023

4-1

(1-1)

Lokomotivi Tbilisi

Spaeri vs Lokomotivi Tbilisi prediction summary

Spaeri meets Lokomotivi Tbilisi in a match of a Regular Season - 19 round in Georgia Erovnuli Liga 2 on 10.08 Saturday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Spaeri or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Spaeri team to score and less than 2.5 for Lokomotivi Tbilisi. Spaeri chances to win are 45%. Lokomotivi Tbilisi chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Spaeri scored 19 against 16 in 16 last matches whereas Lokomotivi Tbilisi scored 21 against 30 in its 16 last games. Spaeri scored 1.2 against 1.0 in 16 last matches whereas Lokomotivi Tbilisi scored 1.3 against 1.9 in its 16 last games.


Teams Spaeri and Lokomotivi Tbilisi have played 6 matches so far. Spaeri won 3 matches in total while Lokomotivi Tbilisi won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.67 goals per Match and 16 in total.


Spaeri scored 11 in total and 1.83 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Spaeri won 2. Spaeri won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Lokomotivi Tbilisi scored 5 in total and 0.83 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Lokomotivi Tbilisi won 1. Lokomotivi Tbilisi won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Spaeri vs Lokomotivi Tbilisi with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Erovnuli Liga 2