Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Australia. Tasmania Southern Championship. Regular Season - 14

South East Utd. vs New Town prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 5-2 (2-2)

13.07 Saturday

06:30 CET

South East Stadium

South East Utd.
Draw
New Town

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
W
L
W
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
1South East Utd.1310214332
4New Town138321227

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

61 : 18

goals

31 : 19

4.7 : 1.4

goals avg

2.4 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

New Town

20.04.2024

1-1

(0-1)

South East Utd.

South East Utd. vs New Town prediction summary

South East Utd. meets New Town in a match of a Regular Season - 14 round in Australia Tasmania Southern Championship on 13.07 Saturday at 06:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : South East Utd. and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 5.5 for South East Utd. team to score and less than 2.5 for New Town. South East Utd. chances to win are 45%. New Town chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


South East Utd. scored 61 against 18 in 13 last matches whereas New Town scored 31 against 19 in its 13 last games. South East Utd. scored 4.7 against 1.4 in 13 last matches whereas New Town scored 2.4 against 1.5 in its 13 last games.


Teams South East Utd. and New Town have played 1 matches so far. South East Utd. won 0 matches in total while New Town won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


South East Utd. scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home South East Utd. won 0. South East Utd. won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


New Town scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home New Town won 0. New Town won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for South East Utd. vs New Town with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Tasmania Southern Championship