Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAlbania2nd Division - Group ASopoti Librazhd - Gramshi
Albania. 2nd Division - Group A. Group A - 14

Sopoti Librazhd vs Gramshi prediction, betting tips and odds

24.02 Saturday

13:00 CET

Stadiumi Sopoti

Sopoti Librazhd
Draw
Gramshi

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
L
D
W
L
L
W
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Sopoti Librazhd12534618
6Gramshi12426214

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

27 : 18

goals

21 : 19

2.1 : 1.4

goals avg

1.6 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Gramshi

07.10.2023

1-1

Sopoti Librazhd

Sopoti Librazhd

18.02.2023

4-0

Gramshi

Gramshi

01.10.2022

0-2

Sopoti Librazhd

Gramshi

27.03.2021

0-1

Sopoti Librazhd

Sopoti Librazhd

22.11.2020

2-0

Gramshi

Gramshi

22.02.2020

2-1

Sopoti Librazhd

Sopoti Librazhd

06.10.2019

2-0

Gramshi

Gramshi

12.05.2019

2-1

Sopoti Librazhd

Sopoti Librazhd

09.12.2018

1-1

Gramshi

Gramshi

13.05.2018

0-1

Sopoti Librazhd

Sopoti Librazhd

11.02.2018

2-3

Gramshi

Gramshi

23.02.2014

0-2

Sopoti Librazhd

Sopoti Librazhd

22.09.2013

2-0

Gramshi

Sopoti Librazhd vs Gramshi prediction summary

Sopoti Librazhd meets Gramshi in a match of a Group A - 14 round in Albania 2nd Division - Group A on 24.02 Saturday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Sopoti Librazhd or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Sopoti Librazhd team to score and less than 2.5 for Gramshi. Sopoti Librazhd chances to win are 45%. Gramshi chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sopoti Librazhd scored 27 against 18 in 13 last matches whereas Gramshi scored 21 against 19 in its 13 last games. Sopoti Librazhd scored 2.1 against 1.4 in 13 last matches whereas Gramshi scored 1.6 against 1.5 in its 13 last games.


Teams Sopoti Librazhd and Gramshi have played 13 matches so far. Sopoti Librazhd won 8 matches in total while Gramshi won 3 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.38 goals per Match and 31 in total.


Sopoti Librazhd scored 22 in total and 1.69 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Sopoti Librazhd won 4. Sopoti Librazhd won 4 matches out of 7 played away.


Gramshi scored 9 in total and 0.69 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Gramshi won 2. Gramshi won 1 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sopoti Librazhd vs Gramshi with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2nd Division - Group A