Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comVietnamV.League 1Song Lam Nghe An - Hồng Lĩnh Hà Tĩnh
Vietnam. V.League 1. Regular Season - 7

Song Lam Nghe An vs Hồng Lĩnh Hà Tĩnh prediction, betting tips and odds

15.07 Friday

11:00 CET

Sân vận động Vinh

Song Lam Nghe An
Draw
Hồng Lĩnh Hà Tĩnh

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
4Song Lam Nghe An421127
13Hồng Lĩnh Hà Tĩnh4022-32

Performance last matches

4

played

4

home

away

total

5 : 3

goals

2 : 5

1.3 : 0.8

goals avg

0.5 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Song Lam Nghe An

17.06.2022

0-0

Hồng Lĩnh Hà Tĩnh

Song Lam Nghe An

17.04.2021

0-2

(0-1)

Hồng Lĩnh Hà Tĩnh

Song Lam Nghe An

12.07.2020

1-1

(0-0)

Hồng Lĩnh Hà Tĩnh

Song Lam Nghe An vs Hồng Lĩnh Hà Tĩnh prediction summary

Song Lam Nghe An meets Hồng Lĩnh Hà Tĩnh in a match of a Regular Season - 7 round in Vietnam V.League 1 on 15.07 Friday at 11:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Song Lam Nghe An or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Song Lam Nghe An team to score and less than 1.5 for Hồng Lĩnh Hà Tĩnh. Song Lam Nghe An chances to win are 45%. Hồng Lĩnh Hà Tĩnh chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Song Lam Nghe An scored 5 against 3 in 4 last matches whereas Hồng Lĩnh Hà Tĩnh scored 2 against 5 in its 4 last games. Song Lam Nghe An scored 1.3 against 0.8 in 4 last matches whereas Hồng Lĩnh Hà Tĩnh scored 0.5 against 1.3 in its 4 last games.


Teams Song Lam Nghe An and Hồng Lĩnh Hà Tĩnh have played 3 matches so far. Song Lam Nghe An won 0 matches in total while Hồng Lĩnh Hà Tĩnh won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.33 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Song Lam Nghe An scored 1 in total and 0.33 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Song Lam Nghe An won 0. Song Lam Nghe An won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Hồng Lĩnh Hà Tĩnh scored 3 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Hồng Lĩnh Hà Tĩnh won 0. Hồng Lĩnh Hà Tĩnh won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Song Lam Nghe An vs Hồng Lĩnh Hà Tĩnh with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in V.League 1