Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Belgium. Second Amateur Division - ACFF. ACFF - 14

Solières Sport vs Stockay-Warfusée prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: n/a (n/a)

26.11 Saturday

14:30 CET

Château Vert Terrain 2

Solières Sport
Draw
Stockay-Warfusée

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
L
D
W
W
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
13Stockay-Warfusée13526-117
16Solières Sport13337-1212

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

16 : 28

goals

16 : 17

1.2 : 2.2

goals avg

1.2 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Stockay-Warfusée

24.04.2022

0-2

(0-2)

Solières Sport

Solières Sport

14.11.2021

1-2

Stockay-Warfusée

Stockay-Warfusée

25.08.2019

2-1

Solières Sport

Solières Sport vs Stockay-Warfusée prediction summary

Solières Sport meets Stockay-Warfusée in a match of a ACFF - 14 round in Belgium Second Amateur Division - ACFF on 26.11 Saturday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Solières Sport or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Solières Sport team to score and less than 2.5 for Stockay-Warfusée. Solières Sport chances to win are 45%. Stockay-Warfusée chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Solières Sport scored 16 against 28 in 13 last matches whereas Stockay-Warfusée scored 16 against 17 in its 13 last games. Solières Sport scored 1.2 against 2.2 in 13 last matches whereas Stockay-Warfusée scored 1.2 against 1.3 in its 13 last games.


Teams Solières Sport and Stockay-Warfusée have played 6 matches so far. Solières Sport won 1 matches in total while Stockay-Warfusée won 2 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.33 goals per Match and 8 in total.


Solières Sport scored 4 in total and 0.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Solières Sport won 0. Solières Sport won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Stockay-Warfusée scored 4 in total and 0.67 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Stockay-Warfusée won 1. Stockay-Warfusée won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Solières Sport vs Stockay-Warfusée with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Second Amateur Division - ACFF