Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Czech-Republic. 3. liga - CFL B. ČFL B - 4

Sokol Zápy vs Jablonec II prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-1 (1-0)

28.09 Wednesday

16:30 CET

Stadion TJ Sokol Zápy

Sokol Zápy
Draw
Jablonec II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
D
W
W
L
L
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Sokol Zápy7340513
14Jablonec II7124-35

Performance last matches

7

played

7

home

away

total

15 : 10

goals

7 : 10

2.1 : 1.4

goals avg

1.0 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Jablonec II

28.05.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Sokol Zápy

Sokol Zápy

17.10.2021

0-3

Jablonec II

Sokol Zápy vs Jablonec II prediction summary

Sokol Zápy meets Jablonec II in a match of a ČFL B - 4 round in Czech-Republic 3. liga - CFL B on 28.09 Wednesday at 16:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Sokol Zápy or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Sokol Zápy team to score and less than 2.5 for Jablonec II. Sokol Zápy chances to win are 45%. Jablonec II chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sokol Zápy scored 15 against 10 in 7 last matches whereas Jablonec II scored 7 against 10 in its 7 last games. Sokol Zápy scored 2.1 against 1.4 in 7 last matches whereas Jablonec II scored 1.0 against 1.4 in its 7 last games.


Teams Sokol Zápy and Jablonec II have played 4 matches so far. Sokol Zápy won 0 matches in total while Jablonec II won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.75 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Sokol Zápy scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Sokol Zápy won 0. Sokol Zápy won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Jablonec II scored 3 in total and 0.75 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Jablonec II won 0. Jablonec II won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sokol Zápy vs Jablonec II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 3. liga - CFL B