Your feedback is needed! Press here.
Czech-Republic. 4. liga - Divizie D. Division D - 15

Sokol Lanžhot vs Zbrojovka Brno II head to head

Match Postponed: ()

11.04 Sunday

15:30 CET

Na Šlajsi

Sokol Lanžhot
Draw
Zbrojovka Brno II

45%

45%

10%

Head to head

Zbrojovka Brno II

16.08.2020

0-0

Sokol Lanžhot

Zbrojovka Brno II

18.08.2019

1-3

Sokol Lanžhot

Next fixtures in 4. liga - Divizie D

Sokol Lanžhot vs Zbrojovka Brno II prediction summary

Sokol Lanžhot meets Zbrojovka Brno II in a match of a Division D - 15 round in Czech-Republic 4. liga - Divizie D on 11.04 Sunday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Sokol Lanžhot or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Sokol Lanžhot team to score and less than 2.5 for Zbrojovka Brno II. Sokol Lanžhot chances to win are 45%. Zbrojovka Brno II chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sokol Lanžhot scored 16 against 6 in 9 last matches whereas Zbrojovka Brno II scored 17 against 12 in its 9 last games. Sokol Lanžhot scored 1.8 against 0.7 in 9 last matches whereas Zbrojovka Brno II scored 1.9 against 1.3 in its 9 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sokol Lanžhot vs Zbrojovka Brno II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!