Slovakia. 3. liga - East. East - 21

Snina vs Spišské Podhradie head to head

Not Started: ()

18.04 Sunday

16:00 CET

Stadium

Snina
Draw
Spišské Podhradie

10%

45%

45%

Head to head

Spišské Podhradie

29.08.2020

3-2

Snina

Next fixtures in 3. liga - East

Snina vs Spišské Podhradie prediction summary

Snina meets Spišské Podhradie in a match of a East - 21 round in Slovakia 3. liga - East on 18.04 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Spišské Podhradie and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Snina team to score and less than 3.5 for Spišské Podhradie. Snina chances to win are 10%. Spišské Podhradie chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Snina scored 16 against 19 in 12 last matches whereas Spišské Podhradie scored 22 against 28 in its 11 last games. Snina scored 1.3 against 1.6 in 12 last matches whereas Spišské Podhradie scored 2.0 against 2.5 in its 11 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Snina vs Spišské Podhradie with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!