Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Czech-Republic. 1. Liga Women. Regular Season - 9

Slovan Liberec W vs Slavia Praha W prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

02.12 Friday

16:30 CET

UMT Doubí

Slovan Liberec W
Draw
Slavia Praha W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
D
W
W
W
W
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Slavia Praha W109105628
4Slovan Liberec W10514716

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

19 : 12

goals

61 : 5

1.9 : 1.2

goals avg

6.1 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Slavia Praha W

27.08.2022

3-1

(3-0)

Slovan Liberec W

Slavia Praha W

30.10.2021

8-0

Slovan Liberec W

Slovan Liberec W

28.08.2021

0-4

Slavia Praha W

Slovan Liberec W

01.05.2021

0-7

Slavia Praha W

Slavia Praha W

29.08.2020

8-0

Slovan Liberec W

Slovan Liberec W vs Slavia Praha W prediction summary

Slovan Liberec W meets Slavia Praha W in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Czech-Republic 1. Liga Women on 02.12 Friday at 16:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Slavia Praha W and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Slovan Liberec W team to score and less than 5.5 for Slavia Praha W. Slovan Liberec W chances to win are 10%. Slavia Praha W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Slovan Liberec W scored 19 against 12 in 10 last matches whereas Slavia Praha W scored 61 against 5 in its 10 last games. Slovan Liberec W scored 1.9 against 1.2 in 10 last matches whereas Slavia Praha W scored 6.1 against 0.5 in its 10 last games.


Teams Slovan Liberec W and Slavia Praha W have played 5 matches so far. Slovan Liberec W won 0 matches in total while Slavia Praha W won 5 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 6.20 goals per Match and 31 in total.


Slovan Liberec W scored 1 in total and 0.20 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Slovan Liberec W won 0. Slovan Liberec W won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Slavia Praha W scored 30 in total and 6.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Slavia Praha W won 3. Slavia Praha W won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Slovan Liberec W vs Slavia Praha W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1. Liga Women