Czech-Republic. 3. liga - CFL B. ČFL B - 11

Slovan Liberec II vs Pardubice II head to head

Not Started: ()

11.04 Sunday

10:15 CET

FK Turnov UMT

Slovan Liberec II
Draw
Pardubice II

45%

45%

10%

Next fixtures in 3. liga - CFL B

Slovan Liberec II vs Pardubice II prediction summary

Slovan Liberec II meets Pardubice II in a match of a ČFL B - 11 round in Czech-Republic 3. liga - CFL B on 11.04 Sunday at 10:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Slovan Liberec II and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Slovan Liberec II team to score and less than 2.5 for Pardubice II. Slovan Liberec II chances to win are 45%. Pardubice II chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Slovan Liberec II scored 22 against 16 in 8 last matches whereas Pardubice II scored 7 against 13 in its 8 last games. Slovan Liberec II scored 2.8 against 2.0 in 8 last matches whereas Pardubice II scored 0.9 against 1.6 in its 8 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Slovan Liberec II vs Pardubice II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!