Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - WienSlovan HAC - Donau
Austria. Landesliga - Wien. Wien - 16

Slovan HAC vs Donau prediction, betting tips and odds

03.03 Sunday

10:30 CET

Slovanplatz Hütteldorf

Slovan HAC
Draw
Donau

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
L
W
L
W
L
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Slovan HAC158341027
7Donau157351224

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

35 : 31

goals

33 : 21

2.3 : 2.1

goals avg

2.2 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Donau

18.08.2023

7-0

Slovan HAC

Slovan HAC

05.03.2023

2-3

Donau

Donau

19.08.2022

2-0

Slovan HAC

Slovan HAC

06.03.2022

2-4

Donau

Donau

20.08.2021

1-3

Slovan HAC

Donau

21.08.2020

0-1

Slovan HAC

Slovan HAC

24.11.2019

1-2

Donau

Slovan HAC vs Donau prediction summary

Slovan HAC meets Donau in a match of a Wien - 16 round in Austria Landesliga - Wien on 03.03 Sunday at 10:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Donau and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Slovan HAC team to score and less than 3.5 for Donau. Slovan HAC chances to win are 10%. Donau chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Slovan HAC scored 35 against 31 in 15 last matches whereas Donau scored 33 against 21 in its 15 last games. Slovan HAC scored 2.3 against 2.1 in 15 last matches whereas Donau scored 2.2 against 1.4 in its 15 last games.


Teams Slovan HAC and Donau have played 9 matches so far. Slovan HAC won 2 matches in total while Donau won 5 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.11 goals per Match and 28 in total.


Slovan HAC scored 9 in total and 1.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Slovan HAC won 0. Slovan HAC won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


Donau scored 19 in total and 2.11 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Donau won 2. Donau won 3 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Slovan HAC vs Donau with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Wien