Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldUEFA Nations LeagueSlovakia - Azerbaijan
World. UEFA Nations League. League C - 5

Slovakia vs Azerbaijan prediction, betting tips and odds

22.09 Thursday

20:45 CET

Stadium

Slovakia
Draw
Azerbaijan

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
2Slovakia420206
3Azerbaijan4112-14

Performance last matches

4

played

4

home

away

total

3 : 3

goals

2 : 3

0.8 : 0.8

goals avg

0.5 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Azerbaijan

10.06.2022

0-1

(0-0)

Slovakia

Slovakia

19.11.2019

2-0

(1-0)

Azerbaijan

Azerbaijan

11.06.2019

1-5

(1-3)

Slovakia

Slovakia vs Azerbaijan prediction summary

Slovakia meets Azerbaijan in a match of a League C - 5 round in World UEFA Nations League on 22.09 Thursday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Slovakia or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Slovakia team to score and less than 1.5 for Azerbaijan. Slovakia chances to win are 45%. Azerbaijan chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Slovakia scored 3 against 3 in 4 last matches whereas Azerbaijan scored 2 against 3 in its 4 last games. Slovakia scored 0.8 against 0.8 in 4 last matches whereas Azerbaijan scored 0.5 against 0.8 in its 4 last games.


Teams Slovakia and Azerbaijan have played 3 matches so far. Slovakia won 3 matches in total while Azerbaijan won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 9 in total.


Slovakia scored 8 in total and 2.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Slovakia won 1. Slovakia won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


Azerbaijan scored 1 in total and 0.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Azerbaijan won 0. Azerbaijan won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Slovakia vs Azerbaijan with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in UEFA Nations League