Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Czech-Republic. Cup. Final

Slovácko vs Sparta Praha prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-1 (3-1)

18.05 Wednesday

17:00 CET

Městský fotbalový stadion Miroslava Valenty

Slovácko
Draw
Sparta Praha

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

4

played

4

home

away

total

6 : 2

goals

11 : 3

1.5 : 0.5

goals avg

2.8 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Sparta Praha

11.05.2022

1-2

(1-0)

Slovácko

Sparta Praha

17.04.2022

3-1

(2-1)

Slovácko

Slovácko

21.11.2021

4-0

(2-0)

Sparta Praha

Sparta Praha

18.04.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Slovácko

Slovácko

13.12.2020

1-2

(1-1)

Sparta Praha

Slovácko

14.06.2020

0-2

(0-0)

Sparta Praha

Sparta Praha

14.07.2019

0-2

(0-2)

Slovácko

Slovácko

01.12.2018

2-1

(0-0)

Sparta Praha

Sparta Praha

05.08.2018

1-0

(1-0)

Slovácko

Slovácko vs Sparta Praha prediction summary

Slovácko meets Sparta Praha in a match of a Final round in Czech-Republic Cup on 18.05 Wednesday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Sparta Praha and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Slovácko team to score and less than 2.5 for Sparta Praha. Slovácko chances to win are 10%. Sparta Praha chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Slovácko scored 6 against 2 in 4 last matches whereas Sparta Praha scored 11 against 3 in its 4 last games. Slovácko scored 1.5 against 0.5 in 4 last matches whereas Sparta Praha scored 2.8 against 0.8 in its 4 last games.


Teams Slovácko and Sparta Praha have played 9 matches so far. Slovácko won 4 matches in total while Sparta Praha won 5 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.56 goals per Match and 23 in total.


Slovácko scored 12 in total and 1.33 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Slovácko won 2. Slovácko won 2 matches out of 5 played away.


Sparta Praha scored 11 in total and 1.22 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Sparta Praha won 3. Sparta Praha won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Slovácko vs Sparta Praha with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!