Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Ireland. Premier Division. Regular Season - 20

Sligo Rovers vs Shamrock Rovers prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-1 (0-1)

18.09 Saturday

20:45 CET

The Showgrounds

Sligo Rovers
Draw
Shamrock Rovers

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
D
L
L
W
L
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Shamrock Rovers2516542253
3Sligo Rovers2613671345

Performance last matches

26

played

25

home

away

total

32 : 19

goals

42 : 20

1.2 : 0.7

goals avg

1.7 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Shamrock Rovers

24.05.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Sligo Rovers

Sligo Rovers

10.04.2021

1-1

(0-0)

Shamrock Rovers

Shamrock Rovers

29.11.2020

2-0

(2-0)

Sligo Rovers

Shamrock Rovers

02.10.2020

4-0

(2-0)

Sligo Rovers

Sligo Rovers

07.03.2020

2-3

(1-1)

Shamrock Rovers

Sligo Rovers

05.10.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Shamrock Rovers

Shamrock Rovers

05.07.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Sligo Rovers

Sligo Rovers

04.05.2019

2-1

(0-0)

Shamrock Rovers

Shamrock Rovers

15.03.2019

3-0

(1-0)

Sligo Rovers

Sligo Rovers vs Shamrock Rovers prediction summary

Sligo Rovers meets Shamrock Rovers in a match of a Regular Season - 20 round in Ireland Premier Division on 18.09 Saturday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Shamrock Rovers and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Sligo Rovers team to score and less than 2.5 for Shamrock Rovers. Sligo Rovers chances to win are 10%. Shamrock Rovers chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sligo Rovers scored 32 against 19 in 26 last matches whereas Shamrock Rovers scored 42 against 20 in its 25 last games. Sligo Rovers scored 1.2 against 0.7 in 26 last matches whereas Shamrock Rovers scored 1.7 against 0.8 in its 25 last games.


Teams Sligo Rovers and Shamrock Rovers have played 9 matches so far. Sligo Rovers won 2 matches in total while Shamrock Rovers won 4 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.22 goals per Match and 20 in total.


Sligo Rovers scored 6 in total and 0.67 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Sligo Rovers won 1. Sligo Rovers won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


Shamrock Rovers scored 14 in total and 1.56 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Shamrock Rovers won 3. Shamrock Rovers won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sligo Rovers vs Shamrock Rovers with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier Division