Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSwedenDivision 2 - Södra SvealandSleipner - United Nordic
Sweden. Division 2 - Södra Svealand. Södra Svealand - 17

Sleipner vs United Nordic prediction, betting tips and odds

12.08 Friday

19:30 CET

PlatinumCars Arena

Sleipner
Draw
United Nordic

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
D
D
L
W
W
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3United Nordic1510231232
6Sleipner16835227

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

25 : 23

goals

36 : 25

1.6 : 1.4

goals avg

2.3 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

United Nordic

24.04.2022

0-1

(0-1)

Sleipner

Sleipner vs United Nordic prediction summary

Sleipner meets United Nordic in a match of a Södra Svealand - 17 round in Sweden Division 2 - Södra Svealand on 12.08 Friday at 19:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or United Nordic and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Sleipner team to score and less than 3.5 for United Nordic. Sleipner chances to win are 10%. United Nordic chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sleipner scored 25 against 23 in 16 last matches whereas United Nordic scored 36 against 25 in its 16 last games. Sleipner scored 1.6 against 1.4 in 16 last matches whereas United Nordic scored 2.3 against 1.6 in its 16 last games.


Teams Sleipner and United Nordic have played 1 matches so far. Sleipner won 1 matches in total while United Nordic won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.


Sleipner scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Sleipner won 0. Sleipner won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


United Nordic scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home United Nordic won 0. United Nordic won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sleipner vs United Nordic with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Division 2 - Södra Svealand