Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBelarusReserve LeagueSlavia Res. - Shakhtyor Res.
Belarus. Reserve League. Regular Season - 13

Slavia Res. vs Shakhtyor Res. prediction, betting tips and odds

03.07 Sunday

02:00 CET

Stadium

Slavia Res.
Draw
Shakhtyor Res.

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

16 : 26

goals

20 : 12

1.3 : 2.2

goals avg

1.7 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Slavia Res.

20.08.2021

1-6

Shakhtyor Res.

Shakhtyor Res.

16.04.2021

5-2

Slavia Res.

Slavia Res.

19.09.2020

1-1

Shakhtyor Res.

Shakhtyor Res.

15.05.2020

4-1

Slavia Res.

Slavia Res. vs Shakhtyor Res. prediction summary

Slavia Res. meets Shakhtyor Res. in a match of a Regular Season - 13 round in Belarus Reserve League on 03.07 Sunday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Shakhtyor Res. and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Slavia Res. team to score and less than 3.5 for Shakhtyor Res.. Slavia Res. chances to win are 10%. Shakhtyor Res. chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Slavia Res. scored 16 against 26 in 12 last matches whereas Shakhtyor Res. scored 20 against 12 in its 12 last games. Slavia Res. scored 1.3 against 2.2 in 12 last matches whereas Shakhtyor Res. scored 1.7 against 1.0 in its 12 last games.


Teams Slavia Res. and Shakhtyor Res. have played 4 matches so far. Slavia Res. won 0 matches in total while Shakhtyor Res. won 3 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.25 goals per Match and 21 in total.


Slavia Res. scored 5 in total and 1.25 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Slavia Res. won 0. Slavia Res. won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Shakhtyor Res. scored 16 in total and 4.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Shakhtyor Res. won 2. Shakhtyor Res. won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Slavia Res. vs Shakhtyor Res. with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Reserve League