Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comMalaysiaPremier LeagueSkuad Projek - Johor Darul Tazim II
Malaysia. Premier League. Regular Season - 12

Skuad Projek vs Johor Darul Tazim II prediction, betting tips and odds

17.07 Sunday

15:00 CET

Stadium

Skuad Projek
Draw
Johor Darul Tazim II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
L
D
W
L
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Johor Darul Tazim II97021121
9Skuad Projek9018-141

Performance last matches

9

played

9

home

away

total

3 : 17

goals

22 : 11

0.3 : 1.9

goals avg

2.4 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Johor Darul Tazim II

26.03.2022

2-1

(2-1)

Skuad Projek

Johor Darul Tazim II

07.08.2021

5-1

Skuad Projek

Skuad Projek

04.04.2021

0-5

Johor Darul Tazim II

Skuad Projek vs Johor Darul Tazim II prediction summary

Skuad Projek meets Johor Darul Tazim II in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Malaysia Premier League on 17.07 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Johor Darul Tazim II and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Skuad Projek team to score and less than 3.5 for Johor Darul Tazim II. Skuad Projek chances to win are 10%. Johor Darul Tazim II chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Skuad Projek scored 3 against 17 in 9 last matches whereas Johor Darul Tazim II scored 22 against 11 in its 9 last games. Skuad Projek scored 0.3 against 1.9 in 9 last matches whereas Johor Darul Tazim II scored 2.4 against 1.2 in its 9 last games.


Teams Skuad Projek and Johor Darul Tazim II have played 3 matches so far. Skuad Projek won 0 matches in total while Johor Darul Tazim II won 3 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.67 goals per Match and 14 in total.


Skuad Projek scored 2 in total and 0.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Skuad Projek won 0. Skuad Projek won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Johor Darul Tazim II scored 12 in total and 4.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Johor Darul Tazim II won 2. Johor Darul Tazim II won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Skuad Projek vs Johor Darul Tazim II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League