Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Portugal. Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group E. Group E - 7

Sintrense vs Belenenses II prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-1 (1-1)

28.11 Sunday

16:00 CET

Estadio do Sport União Sintrense

Sintrense
Draw
Belenenses II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

6

played

4

home

away

total

4 : 3

goals

4 : 3

0.7 : 0.5

goals avg

1.0 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Sintrense vs Belenenses II prediction summary

Sintrense meets Belenenses II in a match of a Group E - 7 round in Portugal Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group E on 28.11 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Sintrense or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Sintrense team to score and less than 1.5 for Belenenses II. Sintrense chances to win are 45%. Belenenses II chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sintrense scored 4 against 3 in 6 last matches whereas Belenenses II scored 4 against 3 in its 4 last games. Sintrense scored 0.7 against 0.5 in 6 last matches whereas Belenenses II scored 1.0 against 0.8 in its 4 last games.


Teams Sintrense and Belenenses II have played 0 matches so far. Sintrense won 0 matches in total while Belenenses II won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Sintrense scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Sintrense won 0. Sintrense won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Belenenses II scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Belenenses II won 0. Belenenses II won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sintrense vs Belenenses II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group E