Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldCONCACAF Nations LeagueSint Maarten - Bonaire
World. CONCACAF Nations League. League C - 5

Sint Maarten vs Bonaire prediction, betting tips and odds

25.03 Saturday

01:00 CET

Stadium

Sint Maarten
Draw
Bonaire

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

4

played

4

home

away

total

11 : 7

goals

10 : 3

2.8 : 1.8

goals avg

2.5 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Bonaire

06.06.2022

2-2

(2-2)

Sint Maarten

Sint Maarten vs Bonaire prediction summary

Sint Maarten meets Bonaire in a match of a League C - 5 round in World CONCACAF Nations League on 25.03 Saturday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Bonaire and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Sint Maarten team to score and less than 4.5 for Bonaire. Sint Maarten chances to win are 10%. Bonaire chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sint Maarten scored 11 against 7 in 4 last matches whereas Bonaire scored 10 against 3 in its 4 last games. Sint Maarten scored 2.8 against 1.8 in 4 last matches whereas Bonaire scored 2.5 against 0.8 in its 4 last games.


Teams Sint Maarten and Bonaire have played 1 matches so far. Sint Maarten won 0 matches in total while Bonaire won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Sint Maarten scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Sint Maarten won 0. Sint Maarten won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Bonaire scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Bonaire won 0. Bonaire won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sint Maarten vs Bonaire with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in CONCACAF Nations League