Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comDenmarkSuperligaenSilkeborg - Vejle
Denmark. Superligaen. Regular Season - 18

Silkeborg vs Vejle prediction, betting tips and odds

20.02 Sunday

01:00 CET

JYSK park

Silkeborg
Draw
Vejle

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
D
W
D
D
L
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Silkeborg1751021025
12Vejle172312-259

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

26 : 16

goals

16 : 41

1.5 : 0.9

goals avg

0.9 : 2.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Vejle

26.09.2021

2-4

(2-3)

Silkeborg

Vejle

29.06.2021

0-5

Silkeborg

Vejle

23.05.2020

1-2

Silkeborg

Silkeborg

28.05.2016

5-0

(1-0)

Vejle

Vejle

28.11.2015

1-3

(0-1)

Silkeborg

Silkeborg

17.09.2015

0-2

(0-1)

Vejle

Silkeborg

29.05.2014

2-2

(2-0)

Vejle

Vejle

07.11.2013

1-2

(1-1)

Silkeborg

Vejle

02.10.2013

3-0

(2-0)

Silkeborg

Silkeborg vs Vejle prediction summary

Silkeborg meets Vejle in a match of a Regular Season - 18 round in Denmark Superligaen on 20.02 Sunday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Silkeborg and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Silkeborg team to score and less than 1.5 for Vejle. Silkeborg chances to win are 45%. Vejle chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Silkeborg scored 26 against 16 in 17 last matches whereas Vejle scored 16 against 41 in its 17 last games. Silkeborg scored 1.5 against 0.9 in 17 last matches whereas Vejle scored 0.9 against 2.4 in its 17 last games.


Teams Silkeborg and Vejle have played 9 matches so far. Silkeborg won 6 matches in total while Vejle won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.89 goals per Match and 35 in total.


Silkeborg scored 23 in total and 2.56 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Silkeborg won 1. Silkeborg won 5 matches out of 6 played away.


Vejle scored 12 in total and 1.33 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Vejle won 1. Vejle won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Silkeborg vs Vejle with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Superligaen